Saturday, August 23, 2008

Welcome!

Hi-

I thought that this could be one of the simplest ways in which we can all participate in discussions relating to the School. We can develop this blog to become a source of information on some activities of the School, share our common concerns, voice our appreciation, and generally communicate both with the School and with each other.

Let me begin by thanking you for your support in electing me the parents representative on the School Management Committee. I understand that there is a meeting sometime in October, and will keep you updated via this blog. Many of you have written in with several suggestions- I will try, over the next weeks, to bring these up for discussion. Do feel free to make comments, send email, etc.

Best wishes,

Ram Ramaswamy
रामकृष्ण रामास्वामी


2 comments:

Praveen Verma said...

A very good initiative. This is certainly going to help all of us. Great!!!

M I S Parents said...

Thanks Praveen. There are already issues that some parents have raised. I'll put up a post on this shortly....