Friday, November 7, 2008

Children's Day

The Managing Committee meeting is scheduled for the 14th of November. I thought it a good sign that it is also Children's Day.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would put in all the points you would like to see represented at this meeting. Those that are already on my radar are:

  1. Cleanliness of the school. Mosquitos and other bugs.
  2. Sports. More of them, better coaches, more flexibility.
  3. Buses. Whats to be done?
  4. Teachers. Why are we losing some of the better teachers?
  5. The edge. Is MIS losing its pride of place among Delhi schools?

Do let me know if there are others, and also if you feel that a particular aspect should be highlighted. Add this in to your comments on this post. Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The school website needs an immediate facelift. It should not only include the previous years board examination results but also include details about number of students getting in to competitive examinations and if at all possible a comparison with other well-known schools in the locality.

M I S Parents said...

Ash, I raised this at the meeting on the 14th, and the new Principal assured me that this would be looked into soon. Apparently they are already using the website to let parents know holidays, scheduled meetings, etc.